Terrified

just looking for some support out their. My husband is going through tests for lung cancer had MRI scan. Then yesterday had to have pet scan I'm so scared the g.p said it was cancer and was isolated to one lung but is in a lymph node then the hospital are saying they don't now what it is till the results of pet scan. He is still working and not poorly found it though a roxray though a flu. I'm new to the group I'm just looking for support from people that now what I'm going through. I feel my hole world as been tipped up side down I've just gone in to a depression not sure how I'm going to get through this. 

• This is the hardest part the waiting to find out what is going on. Your mind will be running riot and you will imagine all sorts. My husband is now 2 and half years since his diagnosis. After surgery he was clear for a year but then it recurred. That we thought was it, but not in this day and age. There are so many treatments today and everyone responds differently. Be positive and write down all those questions you want answered so you can ask when you next see someone. Cancer is a horrible word but you read so many positive stories from people who have got through it. All the best to you both and ask for help on this website again if you need support.xx