Terminal lung cancer

Hi, in December 2014 I was diagnosed with terminal lung cancer with 6 to 12 months to live, not having a good time accepting it, just so angry all the time and can't snap out of it please help xxx

• Hey ..don't waste your energy on being angry ...I do understand I have stage 4 with secondary s in my mouth and a small area in my brain . get that bucket list done and go live your life with a smile . I'm going to.. We deserve that . I'm sorry to sound blunt but words of sympathy won't do you any favours... Write that list and tell me what's on it !!!
  • Hi

Sorry to hear about your prognosis, I agree with Christelle, focus on doing something positive during this time. I truly believe this is not the end, I am not sure if you are religious in any way, but try to find a church or speak to somebody at church, I am sure it will help with the anger and fear you are feeling.

Try listening to joyce meyer, she sure has helped me a lot.

Let me know if you want to talk further...

Marius

• Danny ? I feel like I should apologise ... My zest for making the most of my time left isn't every ones cup of tea ( so to speak ) I just wanted to hear back from you knowing your OK . please say hi.And I'm glad Marius offered to talk if you needed and it goes with out saying the same goes for me too x