Terminal cancer

hello everyone , I have previously posted on here regarding my father being diagnosed with terminal cancer . I am just reaching out to you all , as I’d really like to get a few things off my chest as I find it hard to talk to close friends and family x

• Hi Rebecca, 

Feel free to share what's on your mind as it makes it easier for members to reply.

I can see on your other discussions that you've had a lot of support from our members already which is great to see, and hopefully more of our members will stop by when they can to offer their support and advice.

We're always here to listen Rebecca, so do keep talking to us as the Cancer Chat community know what you're going through and will do all they can to help.

Kind regards, 

Steph, Cancer Chat Moderator

•  

Hi rebecca,

I am so sorry to hear about the situation that you find yourself in. We are always here for you, whether you want information, advice or just want to vent. What a pity that you find it so hard to talk to family and close friends. It is so much easier to cope with all this if you can hare your concerns with somebody.

Can you elaborate a little on what you would like to get off your chest? As Steph said, it makes it easier for us to reply if we know what your concerns are.

Kind regards,

Jolamine xx

• Hi Rebecca.

I'm so sorry about your Father,

My Daughter has terminal breast cancer.

It is sometimes easier to talk to people outside the family.

This is a brilliant place to get things off your chest, I personally have had a lot of support

from everyone on here.

xx

• Hiya Rebecca, 

I'm really sorry to hear about your father, and that you are going through this. I know how hard it is to talk to family and friends about this stuff, I never talk about my cancer to anyone really unless I have to of course, it is alot easier sometimes to talk to people you dont know but us on here its great because we can understand what you are going through and we will support you as much as we can. When my grandma's cancer was terminal it was one of the hardest things I have ever dealt with as I was so close to her, and to be honest I didn't really share my feeling's with anyone but the worst thing you can do is keep things bottled up so im really glad you have come onto here. 

Just know that were here too, if you want to private message feel free to add me so we can talk easier :) 

Bex x 

• Hey ! I am so sorry to hear about your daughter . Thankyou very much for getting back to me , and all of you on here are really helping me through this horrific time . As you said yourself it is easier to talk to people from outside the family and I don’t know where I’d be without this chat ! So thankyou x