Tamoxifen side effects

I've been taking tamoxifen since the beginning of March, so far I have experienced;

Night sweats

Blurred vision

The constant need to pee and it comes on so quickly that I almost pee myself

Feeling anxious 

Breathlessness which is pretty horrendous which at the gym, I can hardly breathe

Wheezing

Headaches

Is this normal will they eventually subside? Can anyone shed some light please? Thank you in advance, Linda

• Hi Linda I’ve been taking tamoxifen sine April and experienced blurred vision but it seems to have stopped, the need to pee, I’m with you on that one. Haven’t had any night sweats but do feel clammy a lot of the time and don’t start me on the mood swings!! I’m like someone possessed but I’m thinking it’s still early days and our bodies have been through so much so hanging on in with it. Hope you start to feel better soon nicky xx

• Hi Nicky, thank you for your message and its calming to know that its not just me experiencing these side effects and yes I'm hoping that they will subside over time. Fingers crossed eh. Yes my mood can turn me into a fire breathing dragon at times. My poor partner gets it most of the time. Hope things get better for you too xx

• I’ve been on it two years and have just about adjusted altho the sweats are still horrible when they happen which isn’t as often as they did during the first six months.  

• Aah ok so get past 6 months and keep at it. They aren't very nice are they buti need to focus on the good they are doing. I see my oncologist tomorrow so will talk it through with him. Thank you and hope things settle down now for you xx