Swollen lymph nodes

Hi, I am 21 years old and I have fibromyalgia and a few other mild health conditions. I have also had swollen lymph nodes for over 2 years now. 

It started of as just one or two in my neck but now there are 10 in and around my neck and one in both armpits. I have had blood work twice which came back clear and a ultra sound on my neck, which the doctors where not concerned about. 

Since noticing the first swollen lymph node over two years ago  more have started popping up, and once they are there they do not go down. No one has been able to figure out what is causing it as my blood work keeps coming back normal. I don't know what to do.

• [@Tayla123]‍  hey!

im in a similar situation except mine I've only noticed since December. They include under my jaw middle of my neck, left collarbone and both armpits. Clear bloods and ultrasound "not concerning" personally I'm still concerned the biggest one is my armpit that's almost two fingers in length. As yours have been around for 2 years they sound pretty harmless. Sometimes they swell and stay swollen! If you are still worried ask your doctor for a biopsy or ct as they are better at detecting something sinsister/ruling it out x

• Hey. 

I have the same problem with my lymph node in my armpit it's avour 2 fingers big too. What ended up happening with your ones. I hope everything was all goodxxx

• Hey, [@mellisa]‍ i genuinely have no update or anything else to report other than it is still there aswell as all my other nodes ! 

I hope you get some answers x x 

• Hey

i finally have an ultrasound tomorrow at 2:15. I really want to get this over and done with. I hate being stressed. 

• Sorry [@mellisa]‍ I've just seen this, how did it go? Xx

• Hey 

so basically I had 2 ultrasounds because before I asked my GP to refer me I asked my nurse for my Crohns Disease to refer me and my GP doesn't get any information from my crohns doctors because the hospital doesn't give it out. 

so over a week ago I went to the ultrasound that was reffered by my Crohn's disease nurse in Bart's hospital. She checked my armpit and she said she sees nothing. Another radiologist came in to do it too and she saw nothing too which when you think about it it's good news. However although it pea sized now which has come a long way from what it was I can still feel it and the ultrasound showed nothing ??? I got my neck checked which the radiologist was trying to imply it was a muscle. And I legit said to her "I haven't  been to med school so I am not as knowledgeable as you however I do know there are no muscles in the neck that are round and pea sized which are movable" she was getting annoyed with me but I was getting angry because she was trying to say it's a muscle and then after I said that suddenly she was like oh I can see it it's a lymph node that is 3mm nothing to worry about and she did nothing on the other side of the neck. So wasn't the best experience. 

I had my second ultrasound which my GP thinks is my first one yesterday. (This ones the one my GP reffered me) it was at homerton hospital.  She put the gel on and she was like I see some fluid and it's a cyst. And she was like it got really big and tender due to it being inflammed and she was like it would most likely go away in the future or it might stay pea sized!!! So know I'm just here thinking which one do I believe. One said they saw nothing and the other said it's a cyst with some fluid. She was digging in a lot which was a little painful and she said there's no swollen lymph nodes which is good to know but i don't know if I should trust the radiologist now because it's 2 different opinions. I asked for her to check my neck and she said she can't do that and I was like okay. 

It's been a hectic few weeks. 

how have you been?