Suspected ovarian cancer

Any advice or support welcome...

I'm 46, had a massive bleed 2 weeks after period that was beyond a joke and put down to peri menopause. Had missed a couple of periods for the previous months then 2 period 2 weeks apart. Went drs to discuss HRT and exam found lumps in which were confirmed with ultrasound within days as 16cm complex cyst. Ca125 was 65 and dr warned of ovarian cancer. Devastated beyond belief. 
referred to gynaecology and reassured as pre menopause risk is low with RMI of 65 (200+ is high risk of malignancy).

MRI completed and risk increased to RMI 195 (intermediate risk). Referred to MDT triage to decide if will be 'discussed' or referred back to local hospital for surgery. 
The wait is horrendous and lack of sleep is causing havoc with my mental health.
Feel pregnant with the pressure on left ovary and unable to simply roll over in bed without sitting up. getting sharp pains in under arms/breasts/pelvic region- is this normal?? Or psychological?

• I went through all of this three years ago when I was 41.  The worry takes over for sure.

I had to have a full hysterectomy due to cysts on both ovaries with CA125 of 74. In the end everything was benign- just big and complex cysts known as chocolate endodemtriosis which do put pressure on other organs and abdomen but looks sinister on a scan. 
    The doctor has to suggest cancer as they don't really know from the scans so surgery might be suggested.

There's no point me telling you not to worry - it'll be a few months of terror for you and it'll come in waves. If you could ask your doctor for anxiety medication this might help you to worry a bit less until you hear what you're dealing with.  Hopefully all will be well for you

• Thanks for your reply Roise.  How did you feel having a hysterectomy? I've already kinda agreed to have both ovaries out to be sure risk removed as at 46 already felt the menopause knocking.  How long did it take for you to get back to normal after surgery?

I may go and see dr if worry is taking over as surgery is likely 6 weeks away and that's a lot of sleepless nights.

I'm glad everything was ok for you xx

• I was devastated about the hysterectomy but didn't have many options at the time.  It took me about six weeks to heal after the surgery but had no pain whatsoever. I was delayed starting HRT due to possibly needing radiotherapy. 
    I had a few HRT tweaks before symptoms settled down for me- that process is a journey for sure but after that I felt like myself again. 
    Go to the doctor and ask for something to help you sleep and/or relax.

• I have now finally been discussed at the MDT and had appointment to confirm they will remove everything including omentum and peritoneum (?) one is fat layer not sure about the other.  They obviously don't know for sure but I'm happy that they are taking everything to avoid further surgery later if it is cancer. 
    surgery should be by early September