Support

Just need someone to talk too feelings very low have appointments at the hospital Wednesday had a scan and bio taken .

• Hi don't know if i can help. You haven't said what could be wrong.. If you say others will reply with same problem. Like mine is prostate Cancer gone to lymph nodes, spine, ribs, pelvis and a lung diagnosed Feb 2016 on palliative care since. Living with my uninvited guest... Good luck and best wishes for the future. 

Billy 

• It's hard when someone has cancer. My mum has bowel cancer stage 4 the hardest stage to cure and it's torn us apart. My husband is so understanding of me bless him, but my daughter is difficult and a teen and is blaming me for my mothers illness in some ways. She is being very rude and spiteful which is hurting me even more. 
    this cancer has torn us all apart and in the current climate it's even harder with all this self isolation stuff it's like I've woken up in a nightmare and can't get back to real life..

• Try not to worry too much before the scan. You have not said what could be wrong. But it could be so many things I'm sure. Also even if it is cancer we have come such a long way with treatment that it is likely curable. I was diagnosed with stage 3 colon cancer 5 weeks ago. I am now laying in my bed with no cancer cells in my body and feeling completely back to normal. I have to start chemo in 3 days to give a better chance of it not coming back and it's going to be a rough 6 months. But I'm positive and the doctors are saying my chances of getting back to a normal healthy active life after the chemo are great. Just try not to worry about it too much and if it is cancer it's not the end of the world. It could be a number of things but it's great you have gone to the hospital and had the scan. No matter what the results there are options and as long as we have options then we can fight it and life goes on.