Stressed

hi I was diagnosed with Breast cancer in November had two operations and 3 weeks of radiotherapy and am struggling I have had the all clear and I know I’m extremely lucky but I can’t help feeling sad and burst into tears quite often I have gone back to the gym and am trying to be positive but feel like I am stuck in a rut 

• Hi there ...

Bless ya ... so many go through this when getting the "all clear" l think your heart says you should feel "over the moon" but your brain just goes " what now"  and trys to make sense of it all ... you go from handing over all control ... then you get the control back... what do you do now?  Why do you feel like this?  It's a whole new world ... 

I know l took a long time wondering why I'm still here ... when so many much fitter and younger then me, lost their battle ... and that word rebounds in my head ... why ... but I suppose it's just about learning to walk again ... like when wer babies and our parents taught us to walk .. then when we walk on our own , it's a whole new learning curb ...  we have to find a new "normal" but just one step at a time .. 

But know , your not alone ... many, many felt exactly the same ... if any of this makes sense ... but be kind to yourself ... it really is o.k to feel whatever it is you feel .. just go with it ... and step by step, you'll come out the other side ...

But remember, you have been given the best gift any one can get ... time ... make every day count ... when your ready ... take life by the short and curlies. . And run with it ... every day is a bonus ... reach out to others when you see them at the start of their cancer journey .. because you will be the inspiration they need ... someone who's been there and got the tea shirt ... 

You'll get there ... just take baby steps ... Chrissie xx

• Hi Chrisse

thank you for your kind words xx