Cancer Research UK on Google+ Cancer Research UK on Facebook Cancer Research UK on Twitter
Donate

Let's beat cancer sooner

Stomach cancer

5 Dec 2017 13:31

Hello. I do suffer from.aniexty and for the last 2.3 weeks my belly feels like I have butterflies all the times a few pains at the sode9of my belly button and below. And I feel really really sick all the time. I have been to a&e where they have done bloods and they say they have come.bk normal but I can't get it out of my head that I have it. I'm sorry for the people that does but I just can't get it out of my head.

Re: Stomach cancer

7 Dec 2017 09:17 in response to Emajam1

Welcome to Cancer Chat Emajam1, although I'm sorry to hear you're feeling poorly at the moment. 

Worrying about your health from time to time is normal, but feeling constantly anxious to the point where it interferes with your life can be a problem. It's good to hear that your blood tests came back normal, but if you're still concerned, it's a good idea to talk all this through with your GP. 

NHS Choices also has a really good online guide about coping with health anxiety, which might help.

I do hope you're able to get to the bottom of why you've been feeling so unwell soon. 

Best wishes,

Helen
Cancer Chat moderator

Re: Stomach cancer

7 Dec 2017 10:14 in response to Moderator Helen
Thanks lovely. I have been told i have a water infec. But as an worries u can't help it. I'm sure if I had it I would have alot of different smytoms but I'm sure I will be ok x