Stay Strong

Another day on this  cancer treadmill and I am fitting in as much as I can until 24th August when the fun starts again.  I've made lots of dates to meet friends and do some nice things before I go incognito again!  I'm lucky that my friends know my situation so they fit in with my free time.  Everyone is so kind and understanding and you realise what good friends you have.  Little did I know when I attended a MC Millan coffee morning last year, doing my bit for charity,  that I would fully understand why the money is raised for them. I won the main raffle prize last year and this year I've drawn the short straw!  Anyway I hope all our fellow sufferers are still fighting their corner and that the carers and lovers haven't succumbed to strangling them just yet!!

• I'm really glad to hear you've managed to make lots of dates to meet up with your friends. They can be really crucial in times like these and it's great to hear they're very supportive and understanding of the situation you find yourself in.

Have a great time Caz and I look forward to reading more of your updates soon :)

All the best, 

Steph, Cancer Chat Moderator