Stage 4 womb cancer.

Hi. I've just been told today that the womb cancer that was diagnosed 6 weeks ago (and op to remove it all 4 weeks ago) has actually already spread to my pelvic lymph nodes and also my lungs. I'm terrified! 

•  Meet your pal. I’m going for counselling today which I hope will help. Hope you manage to cope 

• Hi Morrally,

I can identify with you as I was diagnosed with stage 4, grade 3 immediately following my hysterectomy.  However I hope that my experience can give you hope as my operation was December 2014 followed by chemo and radiotherapy and three years later I am still in remission.  I had node involvement and nodules on the lungs.  I am no spring chicken (now 76).  I also was terrified when I learned that I was stage 4 but I had great comfort from joining this forum and realising that there were a good many stage 4 people who were still going strong.

With my very best wishes to you.

Tosyn

X

• Hi,

I just read your message. I'm very terrified for my mum. She has endometrial womb cancer stage 4B. She is having for 4th cycle of chemotherapy. I don't know what will be the result though I'm very hopeful but reading too much about cancer makes me awful.We are depressed and Seeing her makes me that I can't do anything.

thank you

• Hi Sami8,

I'm very sorry to read about your mum. I just wanted to send a reply to say that it has been several years since tosyn has been active on the forum. You may receive a reply, but if not then you may wish to create your own new thread on the forum to encourage replies that way.

Wishing you all the best,

Ben
    Cancer Chat Moderator