Scared i have lymphoma

Hi everyone I'm 15 and I've been worried about lymphoma. In Dec 2019 I discovered a lump in the left side of my neck but it never grew or changed. Then I found a tiny lump in my right collarbone which also never changed size. Fast forward to sep 2020 the doctor checked my lumps and said it wasn't anything to be worried about but he would make me an appointment to have blood tests and an ultrasound. Then it's Feb 2021 and I went to the hospital to have my blood tests and it came back clear. Then I had my ultrasound and they saw my lump but they said its nothing to worry about. So after that I kinda forgot about them.

Then in April 2021 I discovered 2 new lumps under both sides of my jaw but they also never changed. Then I found another lump under my left jaw which is the size of a blueberry. Then a couple months ago I found lumps in both of my armpits. 2 in my right, And also 2 in my left. But they also never changed size. Except for the one in my left armpit. 

It kinda grew after I had some vaccines for polio and something else. Then it shrunk a tiny bit. After I had those vaccines I found another lump under my ear which grew a small bit and it kinda hurt but after a few weeks it shrunk and it doesn't hurt anymore. But I can still feel it.

Throughout all this I haven't had any symptoms except for these lumps.

My mum made me another appointment for the doctor. It's been nearly 2 years and I've been really worried that it's cancer and it's already spread throughout my body. 

I know I might be overreacting but it's making me really depressed and scared.

I don't know why they aren't growing they just suddenly appear but stay the same size. I looked up this but couldn't find anything. If you know what this could be please tell me. Thanks and God Bless

• Hello lollouie05,

Lumps can occur for all sorts of reasons so try not to worry. If you still have concerns, it's best to go back to your doctor or school nurse. When you are worried that you may have cancer, it can be tempting to look for answers online, but this can end up increasing anxiety rather than making you feel better. And the only person that can diagnose you is your doctor.  

I hope this is helpful,

Moderator Anastasia