Scared and confused

Hi after trying to figure out where to start as this has been along 3 months I have had 3 MRI the first which found lesions down my spine and the second and third which found them in my pelvis i have has a CT Scan and a bone marrow biopsy and I can say I am done with all the apps but better to keep going at this point I could not be mroe confused they have ruled out Athrisit and oter rhemutological things but now are well focused on cancer so I am so scared has anyone else been through anything similar.

Thanks 

• Hello BeBraveAlways

I'm sorry to hear that you've been undergoing some investigations over the past few months. It's understandable that you're feeling scared about what may have caused the lesions that have been found. 

Has the team told you what the next steps will be in trying to find answers? Hopefully, you won't have to wait too long for your next appointments and the results will help the team make a firm diagnosis. 

We know that waiting for tests and results can be very difficult. It can sometimes help to talk and I wonder if you might find it beneficial to chat with one of our team of nurses? If you'd like to chat with them they're available Monday to Friday 9 am to 5 pm on 0808 800 4040 and I'm sure they will be happy to offer any advice and support that they can. 

Keep in touch BeBraveAlways and let us know how you get on.

Best wishes, 
    Jenn
    Cancer Chat moderator