Sarcoma

l recently when two hospital with severe back pain and was diagnosed with soft tissue sarcoma on my spine ,lm awaiting first consultant ,l really scared l know it's not good .anyone out there that has it .

• Hi Sueme and welcome to Cancer Chat.

Sometimes a cancer diagnosis can seem a little less scary when you know more about it so I'm going to include a link to some information we have on our website about soft tissue sarcoma but if you'd like to have a chat with one of our cancer nurses about this then do give them a call. They're available on 0808 800 4040, Monday - Friday between 9a.m - 5p.m.

Hopefully some of our members who have this will get back to you soon but you're welcome to join in on any discussions you find about this when using the 'search forum' option in the blue bar above.

Wishing you all the best when you see your consultant.

Kind regards,

Steph, Cancer Chat Moderator

• Thank you for your reply .interestily l found out l have already been on this site last June writing regards a very painfully colonoscopy and having to now have a cat colonography ,nothing was found on these tests except for severe diverticular disease ,and here l am now with a diagnosis of sarcomatoid carcinoma seems to me that the past 18 months something was going on in my body and in spite of all the scans .tests nothing was found .

to get back to the present l should get all tests results tomorrow ,treatment options etc etc ,very hard to  control my pain ,how did l get here , how do other people get through , my husband seems to be, adopting a sick roll ,limping around and lying down all the time saying he's tired ,l don't think he is going to be able to help me ,anybody else's spouse behave like this .