Refusing chemotherapy and surgery

I can’t have chemotherapy because I only have one kidney with poor kidney function .. and I don’t won’t the surgery to removed my whole stomach as I couldn’t cope with it. Is there any other treatments I could have. Btw my cancer is in my stomach but hasn’t spread ...

• Oh bless ya ...

Think you need a heart to heart with our nurses ... you can phone them Monday to Fri on their free phone number ... l had a masectomy July last year ... but wouldn't have radiotherapy as my on going bone / osteoarthritis... in back ... but went on tamoxifen for the foreseeable ...

We all have to weigh everything up ... and it has to be your decision ... but get all the options from your oncology team ... and really think what way you want to go ... l had an amazing surgeon who let me take control of my cancer, and supported me all the way ... l hope you have a good team looking after you too ..   you'll always have someone on here to chat or vent to ... we know just how scary this journey is ... wer all there on this rollercoaster with you ...and I'm still here doing good 17 months on .... sending you a big vertual hug ... Chrissie