really worried

hello, recently i had an operation to remove my ruptured apendix, and then had to go back to hospital because i had sepsis from collections in my stomach. over 2 months ago i started noticing what i thought were petachaie on the insde of my calves that go but other ones apear. recently i have noticed them more on other parts of my body, that fade after a few days. i run 4 times a week, and i noticed them after i got back to running after my operation. could this be casused by longlasting affects of sepsis, my running, or something more serious. i had also been diagnoed with health anxiety a few weeks after my operation so really worried . 

• Hi lucyloo74a,

Thank you for posting.  I see from your post that you are worried about some symptoms you have.  The best thing to do is to go and see your doctor about these problems. When you are worried that you may have cancer, it can be tempting to look for answers on an online forum, but this can end up increasing anxiety rather than making you feel better. And the only person that can diagnose you is your doctor. In case of feel a bit overwhelmed, Anxiety UK has some great resources. 

I hope this is helpful,

Moderator Anastasia