Prostate cancer

Hi I was wondering if anybody has been put on the psa

tracker and if you have done you find it takes away the anxiety when waiting for the reults

• Hi gardenman and welcome to the forum.

I know we have a few members such as [@telemando]‍ and [@woodworm]‍ that have had prostate cancer but I'm not sure if they've been put on the psa tracker but I'm going to tag them in this post just in case they have. The prostate cancer uk website have an online community just like this one where you may find some people with the psa tracker so it might be worth having a look there to connect and chat with others in a similar situation as well.

Waiting for results is never easy as many of our members on the forum know but hopefully they'll be able to share their tips on how to cope during these anxious times.

Kind regards, 

Steph, Cancer Chat Moderator

• Hi,

I am Woodworm and a few years ago was diagnosed with prostate cancer. As far as I know psa tracker is fairly new idea so I was not on it. But I have a six monthly psa test done at my local surgery and have just had my latest results in and its lower than it was a year ago so very pleased with that.

Sending kind thoughts your way, Brian