Possible Lymphoma?

Hi Everyone 

I'm going through a worrying time at the moment and I guess I'm just looking to find someone that's been through or is going through the same to talk to.

ive got several swollen lymph nodes in my groin, I've had one come up before in my groin and was scanned and was fine but that was a few years back.

I'm itching all over and have pain in my abdomen, lower right side, on top of the lymph nodes which is worrying me further. I've got blood tests tomorrow and waiting on date for ultrasound.

really worried it might be lymphoma 

• I am going through the exact same thing. Back in 2008 I noticed a lump on my neck, I was 11 at the time and as you'd expect I was absolutely ******** myself! I can't remember for the life of me now what the doctor said it was because it was so long ago but he said it was nothing to worry about so I just dismissed it up until now but for whatever reason in 2021 I have started worrying about it again due to my health anxiety taking a huge turn for the worse. I have been non stop touching it and sometimes it feels bigger and sometimes quite small, on Monday I've noticed I have had a fair bit of itching, pain on the lower left side of my leg and some red spots on my foot, leg and one near my chest so I think I'm going through similar to what you are, I've added you as a friend if there is anything you want to talk about privately.

• Hi 

sorry to jump in on this, hope you're ok Steve. I'm also suffering from health anxiety. Please message me if you'd like someone to talk to. It can be exhausting..

R :)