Pelvic pain

I’ve been experiencing none stop pelvic pain for about 6 months now with no explanation what’s so ever my mri and ultrasound all came out clear so I was just told they don’t know what it is the pain get excusiating at times and need to be rushed to the emergency room just so I can be sedated since it’s that bad the right side of my lower abdomen has been bruising up and has become significantly larger then my left but doctors still think it look nonral even though it doesn’t I’ve been prescribed tramdol codeine birth control but nothing seems to help my daily pain

• Hi Starsign4646,

Welcome to Cancer Chat. I'm sorry to read about the pain you've been experiencing - I'm sure this is difficult and frustrating.

The only thing I can suggest is to perhaps keep a daily log of any symptoms or pain you're experiencing. This may help with noticing any patterns or progression/improvement. That way you can then make another appointment to see your doctor - or a different doctor - and discuss how things have been. It's of course important that you're able to manage your pain day-to-day and that you find out what might be causing it.

I hope you're able to get some answers and I hope things improve for you soon.

Ben

Cancer Chat Moderator