Pancreatic cancer

My Dad has just been given two months to live. 7cm tumour on his pancreas,And a  7cm tumor on his kidneys. I am so upset. 

• Hay there ... it is such a heartbreaking time ...  it’s one of the hardest things we do in our life ... second only to loosing a child .... my mum had a heart attach, where we couldn’t even hold her hand or tell her I love her,just one more time ... there was no clue, she’d phoned me that morning and we made plans for tomorrow to have a day out and stay with me and my boys ... last thing I said was “see ya tomorrow” only there was no tomorrow... 

so all I can say is you have a little time to do and say those things in your heart ... and although it’s so hard, he may want to say things too ... leave nothing unsaid ... make every day a memory day ... those memories will stay in your heart forever... no one can take them away .. you’ll need to gather every bit of strength you can muster... but you have the chance I never had ... all I wished for was just one more day ... so sending you loving thoughts... take care of your heart ... Chrisie ️ Xx

• Thank you for your advice. I will  spend  every day  with  him,And asked  all the questions that need answers.