Palbociclib

I have just started on Palbociclib and wondered if anyone taking it has travelled abroad or flown while on it?

•  

Hi Elaine,

A very warm welcome to Cancer Chat.

I am afraid that I know nothing about Palbociclib, but there are 12 posts about it on this forum which you might find helpful. If you go to the blue banner at the top of this page and click search, then enter 'Palbociclib' then click again, this will bring you to them.

Did your oncologist not give you any advice about travelling by air with them? Perhaps you could phone his secretary and ask. Alternatively, why not phone our nurses on this site. They are available Mon - Fri, from 9.00am - 5.00pm. The number is freephone from a UK landline and is 0808 800 4040.

Do please let us know how you get on, as I'm sure that others would like to know the answer to this question too. We are always here for you.

Kind regards,

Jolamine xx

• Hi Elaine,

I've been on Palbociclib for 4 months. A few girls from my support group who are also on it have gone on holiday.  

Just to be sure I would check with your oncologist.

X

• Yes I have just returned from South Africa - no problems at all I kept all the medication with me, and was a little more cautious re: food etc