Ovarian stage 4 IV

Hi everyone,

I'm stage 4 myself (just approaching anniversary of diagnosis) and I'm looking to make contact with other stage 4 ovarian ladies who'd like to chew the fat about things, cancer and non-cancer related.  I'm just a bit more scared and fearful at the moment and really need to hear from others who find themselves here too.

Maybe it's the time of year.  I'm in remission just now, but can't help looking at the leaves starting to change and wonder if I'll get to see them grow green again.  Gosh, that sounds over dramatic!!

Love to all,

Gem

• Hi Gem, 

It's great to hear that you're in remission at the moment. I think that it's natural to be concerned about what the future may hold.

We've quite a few members on the forum who have been given stage 4 diagnosis although not necessarily with the same type of cancer. I'm sure that they will be able to recognise some of the thoughts and feelings that you've mentioned in your post. 

I've done a search and can see that [@Smelltheroses]‍ posted recently to say that she had been given a stage 4 ovarian cancer diagnosis. As I've tagged her in to your post she may pop by to say Hello! 

I hope that you're able to connect with others here on the forum for support.