Cancer Research UK on Google+ Cancer Research UK on Facebook Cancer Research UK on Twitter
Donate

Let's beat cancer sooner

ovarian cancer

12 Aug 2017 22:27

Would like to know if any1 on here has been diagnosed with ovarian cancer as an adult and also did it come back if u got rid of it? And if so what was your symptoms? I had this disease when I was 13, now 30 and I think I'm displaying symptoms! 

Re: ovarian cancer

13 Aug 2017 00:08 in response to lindy86

Hi Lindy,

Welcome to Cancer Chat. Poor you. You must have been most unfortunate to develop cancer at such a young age. Have you been back to your GP for a referral yet?  Don't let this drag on. The sooner you catch it, the better the outcome usually is.

I am afraid that I know precious little about ovarian cancer, but if you click on the search engine on the blue ribbon at the top of this page, then enter ovarian cancer, you will find previous posts from people with similar experience as you. You can then join in any conversation by double clicking the topic.

Please keep us in the loop as you progress along your cancer journey. Remember that there is always someone here to communicate with whenever you feel like talking.

Kind regards,

Jolamine xx

Re: ovarian cancer

13 Aug 2017 19:23 in response to lindy86

Hi Lindy

what type did you have any 13. 

I think if you are displaying symptoms is speak to your GP and ask them to do a CA125. I would definitely mention that you had it previously so they take you seriously.

i was diagnosed 3 years ago at 42 and so far have been in remission since finishing treatment.

A