Ovarian cancer?

Up until this point I've felt relatively okay with waiting but I'm stressed! I had a pelvic scan due to crippling pain for months , they found a 6cm complex hetogenous cyst on my right ovary, my ca125 also come back high too , I've since had more bloods for tumour markers which have come back okay thankfully! They have agreed I need it out either way as it's causing too much pain , I had an mri 2 weeks ago and they have scheduled a face to face appointment for the 19th of may to discuss results , the woman I spoke to today said she was confused because there was a clinic code next to my appointment time etc so she's unsure why that would be , just so ready for this all to be over now! 
Thankyou from reading, 

a very anxious 22 year old 

• I have had trouble with ovarian cysts during last year, they were complex so solid instead of fluid filled. The oncology surgeon booked me for excision, including biopsies of the surrounding areas,

l was fortunate that they were benign it took a while to get back to normal due to extensive adhesions that took hours to remove. I still feel discomfort  in the area of the left overy but was told pre operation that surgery may not completely remove  the pain. 

l hope you have a good outcome and that surgery goes well 

Take Care 

Susie

• Hi, 

thanks so much for replying , yeah they said mine is fluid and tissue so won't be 100% sure until it comes out , they compared it to segments of an orange , I'm hoping I will get more answers now because it's exhausting all the waiting , hope you're okay now too x

• Hi Shaini, 

Its hard not to worry isn't it. 

I'm in the same boat as you but slightly further along. I too have a complex cyst (suspected dermoid) which they found on a ultrasound and has to be removed but my operation won't be until January.

Hope the consultant appointment goes well for you 

• Hiya, 

yes definitely been a rough journey , I just got an appointment through for the 19th for gynaecologist oncology department so guess I will find out more then! Good luck with your surgery x