Hi everyone, my names Alison a month ago i finished treatment for mouth and neck cancer, i was wondering if anyone could suggest foods i could try as im feeding through a tube, but want to eat to get rid of tube. Ive tried a few things but everything hurts my mouth .

•  

Hi Alison,

Welcome to Cancer Chat, although I'm sure that you would rather be anywhere else but here.

I am so sorry to hear about your  problems with eating since you had your surgery. I am afraid that I am of little help in that area, as my problems have been with 2 bouts of breast cancer over the past 7 years.

I just wanted to suggest that if you use the search engine on the blue band at the top of this page  and enter your key words then click search, this should take you to previous posts on this topic. I have just had a look myself and there are over 14,000 of them, so I hope that you find this useful.

Please keep in touch and let us know how you manage. There is always someone here for you whenever you feel like talking.

Kind regards,

Jolamine xx