New to site

Hi I was diagnosed with squamous cell carcinoma vaginal in November 2017 i started 6 weeks of radical chemo- radiotherapy in December 

I am now 6 weeks post treatment and really would like to talk to people who have been through similar 

Claire 

• Hello Clh48.  I have been looking through previous posts to try to find some correspondence that would relate to your vaginal squamous cell carcinoma buy didn't see anything particularly relevant.  (Having said that I hope someone will prove me either a liar or incompetent by popping up with this information!)

community.macmillan.org.uk/search cancer&serpsort=date%20desc

I hope I am not considered a traitor by telling you that there is some discussion on the MacMillan Cancer Support website - I enclose the screen in question.  I think a lot of people here access both websites.  So you might like to make use of this resource (as well as chatting here as much as you like).  Annie

• Hi CIh48,

I have not seen anything related to your type of disease. The most relevant I can talk about with you is the treatment since I went through something similar last year when I was diagnosed with cervical adenosquamous carcinoma.

Does it help at least a bit?
    Zuzanka