Hi 

I was diagnosed at the end of January 2018 with garde 2 lobularbreast Cancer and I’m 6 days post op after biolateral surgery 

•  

Hi Zina,

A warm welcome to Cancer Chat.

I am sorry that you have to join us here, not for any personal reason, but because this usually indicates a diagnosis of cancer.

How are you feeling now that your surgery is behind you? Did you have a bilateral lumpectomy or mastectomy? I have had 2 bouts of breast cancer. The first was 8 years ago when I had a lumpectomy followed by Tamoxifen. The following year I had a second bout in the same breast. This time I had a double mastectomy followed by Letrozole. There are a lot of us on this site who have breast cancer and I’m sure that some of the others will join you soon.

Do you have any plans for radiotherapy or chemo, or are you just treating it with hormones?

Please keep in touch and let us know how you’re getting on. We are always here for you whenever you want to talk.

Kind regards,

Jolamine xx

• Hello.  Just wanted to second Jolamine's "welcome".  How are you feeling?  Have you got someone with you giving you help? 

Jolamine knows so much about breast cancer (unfortunately for her, bless her) and is a mine of information and help.  As she says, you are always welcome here to talk about your treatment and recovery or just to chat generally if you are having a bad day.  Or if you are concerned about anything following your treatment you can also ring the nurses here (Freefone 0808 800 4040 Mon-Fri 9am-5pm) so please make use of the resources available.    Best wishes.  Annie