New here

Im a 41 yr old female with a history of bladder cancer (diagnosed in 2008)  was removed and check till 2011(last check in 2011). Recently I've had issues again and im scared. I got to the urologist on the 30th and was winder what the odds are that it could have returned??? Ive had blood on and off in my Urine also feeling having having to urinate frequently and suddenly to the point of peeing myself. Also been having lower back pains and stomach pains unsure if its related.

• Hello Booba and welcome.  Sorry you are having symptoms that are worrying you.

I think in your position you should go to your GP and have the symptoms checked out.  None of us are doctors and even though there are nurses here they would not be able to give you a meaningful answer; your GP needs to see you and maybe do tests as much to rule things out as well as decide what is causing your symptoms.  Sorry but it would be wrong of us to guess.

I can understand you are worried in case your cancer has returned but at the moment we don't know if this is the case or whether it is something less scarey.