Need some advise

Hi just after advise.since july iv had tummy aches that just dont seem to go.and lower back and side pain. Iv had endoscopy which showed a tiny ulcer on the dudenol.they told me to these acid tablets for month.they gave me strong does and now still same pain.iv had bloods done which came back as low folic.but everything else fine.had stool sample which was fine.not had FIT test results back.im been waiting and waiting for ultrasound and ct scan,which is taking forever.dr said they think maybe something else causing pain not ulcer.anyone else experienced this?  Sorry about long post,but bit anxious as had breast cancer few years ago 

• I'm sorry about your symptoms and for how anxious you're feeling at the moment Mandy-k.

Waiting for tests and results is always really tough but I and the rest of the Cancer Chat community will have fingers crossed that your appointments for your ultrasound and CT scan come through soon. Every part of the country is different at the moment due to the pandemic but if you want to try and speed up the process you could try getting in touch with the relevant department to see if you can put yourself forward for any cancellations that come up.

I hope some of our members get back to you but if you'd like to talk things through with one of our cancer nurses, they're available on 0808 800 4040, Monday - Friday between 9a.m - 5p.m.

Kind regards,

Steph, Cancer Chat Moderator