My son has stage 4 Esophageal, liver and lung Cancer

My son has stage 4 Esophageal  liver and lung Cancer ...Just found out today that it might have spread to his lymph nodes ...He is in a hospice receiving palliative care ..But im so worried...Has anyone got any advice Please   ???

• I'm so sorry to hear this, my dad had this, he was 58. 
    I am here if you have any questions, but want you to know that my aunt works for the local hospice and I can promise you that they care so so much for their patients and will be treating and caring for him like one of their own. 

• Hi there ...

So so sorry your going through this heartbraking time at the moment.... I think there's no pain greater then loosing a child ... and my heart goes out to you ...

I lost my granddaughter to acute myeloid leukaemia 6 weeks ago ... she was 18 ... and all of us are devistated... my daughter in law,  her mum ... well she's doing what she has to do, as she has 2 little ones ... she had 7 months of chemo , radiotherapy,  and stem cell transplant... 

Covid makes it worse ... only mum and dad allowed to see her .. I couldn't even give her a hug ... so my heart is hurting ... and I'd just like to say your not alone ... you'll always find someone here to hold your hand ... how do we get through ... my daughter in law was with her nearly every day .. where she found her strength.... honestly I think us mum's just do it .. they will never leave ... they are attached still by that cord that you were both joined by ... you just can't see it ... but it will always be there ... 

Sending you a vertual hug.... hold on in there ... Chrissie