My mum

Sadly watching my mum die, wondering how I’m going to cope without her. So many thoughts in my mind.  

• So sorry to hear about your mum dying my husband is too.Its just so cruel watching people we love become so ill and we cannot do anything.

i also lost my mum and like you I thought how will I ever get through it.

but you do cope ,you take every day at a time and the things that made you cry will eventually make you smile again.I won’t lie it’s not easy and every day it will hurt but I found by living my life well it would have made her proud.I hope you do everything and say everything during this journey and have no regrets.I wish you well.

• Hi there ...

This is one of the hardest things we to go through in our lives ... all I'd say as I lost my mum suddenly, will no warning .. and I never got the chance to say good bye ... she was my best friend too .. just wish I'd have one more hour, to say all those things in my heart ... I was only 36... 

So all I'd say, is hold on to every second you get, leave nothing unsaid .. and even if she roast speak near the end, I've heard the hearing is the last thing to go .. so you tell her just how much she means to you .. and hold her hand.. it will mean more to her then you know ..

Big hug .. Chrissie