My mum

hello 

first time Ive ever done something like this. My mum has been battling stage 4 cancer of the back liver breast and lung for the past two years. I believe she is coming towards the final stages but she has bounced back so many times before I just don’t know anymore. We are caring for her at home she is on a syringe driver been on this for a good few months now so just having pain relief etc. She is only 55 years old and wasn’t only given a few months to live.  DN has said today that it’s best she stays in bed from now on she has been vomitting the past three days and face is very bloated sleeping a lot etc. Not quite sure what else to say or what I’m asking feeling so lost 

• Hi Sam ... there's nothing l can say to take the pain away ... but just want you to know wer thinking of you and your mum ... she must be so proud of you ... so I'm sending you a big vertual hug ... your not alone, I'm sure you'll get some of us pop by to help hold your hand at this time ... Chrissie

• My mother is in the same boat as your mum, she was diagnosed with stage IV lung cancer last July and has fought so hard until the start of this week - she is only 56 and it kills me seeing her like this. We didn’t think she would make it through Wednesday (that was her worse day we’ve ever seen) then Thursday she had improved but today she seems to be deteriorating again. She is sleeping so much :( she got the syringe driver in on Wednesday to help with pain especially in her head (it spread to her brain also). It’s so difficult to deal woth and I’m so angry that someone who would do anything for anyone and the kindest person can be taken like this when I see others that are decades older than her wasting there life’s away!!