My husband just passed

my sweet husband of 33 years was diagnosed in Nov 17 with lung cancer. He passed in jan 18. I am so sad and feel like I have no purpose here anymore,

• Just want to say, I'm so so sorry on the passing of your hubby... that was some time together ... l hope you have loved ones to hold your hand right now .... so thinking of you .... Chrissie

• My husband died on 6th February, 2018 of colon cancer after being diagnosed late November last year, we had been married 31 years & he was just 63 years old. We don't have any children or relatives nearby, like you I feel completely lost and lonely but in time I know it has got to get better.  Such a terrible disease and waste of life,  people say I am coping marvellously but my heart is broken like yours xx

• Love and warmth to you one day at a time is the only way we can go I have wrapped myself up in the love we shared for 25 years no one can take that away.Memoriesare something cancer cannot take it’s just a little thought I keep with me. Take care ****