My husband

My husband was diagnosed on Feb 14 this year with stage 4 pancreatic cancer with lymph nodes and 5 areas in the liver.  He just finished 2 months of chemo ans hadhis PET scan.  Now it showed the tumor on the pancreas was 1/2 the size, only one spotin the liver ans no lymph nodes seen.  I'm skeptical... cam this be right? He was feeling great did have a large weigh lose.  Now last week he start next rounds of chemo.  Has gained weight., but all ofa sudden he's getting the abdominal pains again. I'm so confused. Is this gonna come back with a vengeance? I was told"yes" 

Theresa 

• Hi Theresa

I'm so sorry about your husband's illness.

I have no experience in this matter but am bumping your post for anyone else who might comment.

Regards

David

• Hello Huganurse and sorry about your worriesw concerning your husband.  Who told you "yes" - I hope you have not been consulting that charlatan Dr Google who is responsible for an alarming amount of unnecessary worry on this forum.  If it was a member of your husband's care team then you need to talk to them about the reality of the situation.  Like other posters here I have no medical training so cannot really comment on this but you might find it helpful to speak with the nurses here (Freefone 0808 800 4040 Mon-Fri 9am-5pm).  Best wishes.  Annie