Ms

I was diagnosed with a non muscle invasive bladder cancer 3 yrs ago.  Long story short they gave me a neo bladder in April 2019. That surgery caused a vaginal fistula so I had another surgery in December 2019 2 repair it.  Still incontinent & I'm regressing. Doing my pelvic floor exercises but nothing is working. Now I want the damn 5 out & given a bag... but I Really  don't!!! Just want to live without being wet ALL the time 

• Hello Jennai and welcome to the forum. 
    I'm really sorry to hear about all that you've been through over the past few years and that unfortunately things aren't getting any better. It sounds as if you're incredibly frustrated and I think that that's perfectly understandable. 

I've had a look through the forum here but I can't see any members currently active who have been through similar things. I wonder if you might be able to connect with other who had experience through the charity Fight Bladder Cancer. I can see from their website that they have a confidential forum as well as other forums of support and information. 

We do have a team of nurses here at Cancer Research UK and you're welcome to call them for some advice and support. They are available Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm on 0808 800 4040. 

I do hope that you're able to find the support and advice that you're looking for and that things start to improve for you soon. 
    Best wishes, 
    Jenn
    Cancer Chat moderator