MRI

Hi, I had a MRI today on my head, due to ear problems. I suffer from anxiety and I’m wondering how long the results will take if they see anything bad on it. They told me that the results will take about 2-4 weeks but I’m assuming that’s if they are fine. Would they come back sooner if they see anything on it.

thank you 

• Thank you so much for your reply. I honestly don’t know how I got through it myself. All the way through it I just wanted to shout out Get me out but I knew I needed it. I  hear that if something was wrong they would contact me in a few days but the info I’m hearing isn’t the case, but the info I’m getting is off Dr Google so not sure if I can believe it. I’m 90% sure it’s all to do with my ears as I have no symptoms of any brain tumour or anything like that,  it my anxiety is really playing trick with me. 

Thanks again for your reply I will let you know how I get on.

• Oh well done !  I had an MI a few weeks ago and had to get them to let me out half way thrugh because I panicked and felt so claustrophobic.  I'm dreading if they want me to have another one