Metastatic Lung Cancer

My Dad has metastatic lung cancer, which has spread to his spine and kidney. He is now on third line treatment just to try and prolong things but he is weak and suffering from the chemo. He has lost over a stone in a few weeks. They have called the chemo (Pallative) Has anyone else been through the same thing?! Xx

• I'm sorry to hear your dad's cancer has spread and that he's having a tough time with the chemo Miller92.

I hope some of our members who have been on this journey will be along soon to share their experiences and advice but if you'd like to talk things through with one of our cancer nurses, they're just a phone call away on 0808 800 4040. Their phone lines are open Monday - Friday between 9a.m - 5p.m and they'll do all they can to answer any questions you may have about your dad's treatment at the this time.

This must be very tough for you Miller92 but I hope it helps to know that the Cancer Chat community are here for you and will do all they can to support you through this difficult time.

Kind regards,

Steph, Cancer Chat Moderator