MDT number 2

Tomorrow is MDT number 2 for a lesion on my buttock. I feel so incredibly isolated. Nothing much said on here about an issue like this - and yes it may be a benign thing - truth is I don't know and neither does my consultant. He wanted a biopsy - they did a 2nd MRI which was read by the same person who read the first - which equals no further forward. I have spent weeks of nights of broken sleep, waking with pain, at most 6 hours and trying to hold down a full time job wears me down. I can't keep warm either, Constantly cold.

• I'm so sorry for the impact this lesion is having on your physical and emotional well-being Songbird. It sounds like the last couple of months have been very tough but hopefully it won't be long until you hear what was discussed at the the 2nd MDT meeting and you can get a step closer to getting this resolved.

I hope some of our members will offer their support and kind words to you soon but if you would like to talk things through with one of our cancer nurses please do give them a call on 0808 800 4040. Their phone lines are open Monday - Friday between 9a.m - 5p.m and will do all they can to help.

I know I can't take the pain or worry away but I hope it helps to know we're thinking of you and sending much strength and support your way.

Kind regards,

Steph, Cancer Chat Moderator

• Thanks Steph,

So kind of you to reply.