Mammogram recall

Hi, I'm writing to ask for advice as I'm absolutely terrified for my mum, she went for a routine mammogram 2 days ago and has had a recall for a repeat next week with possible ultrasound and biopsy, I'm absolutely terrified and don't want to think the worst but can't help it she has been on HRT (which I didn't agree with but her menopause symptoms were bad!) and is in the process of being weaned off I think it's been 3 years since she started. Their is a breast cancer risk in my family also I just can't cope with this news and my mind is in overdrive! 

• It may just be that the mammogram wasn't definitive and they want another look. Try not to worry. Wait until the results of the second test. Treatment is also VERY successful nowadays and despite what the BBC etc try and imply to make for compulsive viewing, the NHS is still running and healthcare is still taking place! I'm in healthcare and it's still going on despite Covid-19. Best wishes to you and your beloved Mum! I'm also ion HRT and OMG it saved my sweaty life!!!!!! Big hugs to you