Lymphoma

Hi I'm hoping someone can help , I'm a 27 year old female with 3 children under 5 I work in my spare time.

It all started when I split from my partner I got a lump in the back of my neck at the top near the nape of my kneck then one can on the bottom of my kneck the I have 6 or more in my grion I also have one in the back of my knee I get pain in my back and pelvis area I itch all the time I don't night sweat but I sweat more in the day I now, I put my head aches & ear ache down to stress but I've started having intense feelings in my jaw like sharp pains that affect my tounge at times.

I'm always tired like where I just want to do nothing at all it's like my hands hurt my shoulder hurts also.  My leg with the lump in feels heavy and swells at the back of my knee I feel at a loss I just don't no what to do 

• Hello Kolo and welcome to the Cancer Chat community.

I was just reading your post and wanted to say how sorry I am to hear about the symptoms you've been contending with and for the worry they are causing.

I'm not sure from your post whether you've been to see your GP about this yet, but if not, do try to book an appointment with them as they'll be able to look in to this for you and let you know if this is any cause for concern.

Hopefully that won't be the case, but it's always good to get any unusual or persistent symptoms checked out, if only for peace of mind.

I hope it won't be long until you receive some support and advice from some of our members but in the meantime, we're thinking of you Kolo and will have our fingers crossed everything will be o.k.

Kind regards,

Steph, Cancer Chat Moderator