Lymphoma

Hi  Never done this before  found myself here via google  any advice would be appreciated 

I have enlarged stomach lymph nodes absolutely no other side effects. Had camera down into stomach and up through bottom revealed nothing all ok.some inflammation in stomach with pain now completely gone  but lymph nodes still enlarged. Medical history .Been told I have rheumatoid arthritis  cysts on kidneys for years and recently on liver  meds for blood pressure and statins good diet plenty exercise  non smoker and drinker... am very worried  any help much appreciated. Bloods all ok. been told no infections. Not bacterial otherwise would show on bloods. Waiting yet another MRI scan

• Hi Chantay,

Welcome to Cancer Chat. I'm sorry to hear of your worries and the difficulties in getting answers. It's good though to hear that all has been OK so far with the tests you've had.

I hope it's not too long to wait for your next appointment and that you can find out more soon about this. It's difficult to advise what might be going on, but I hope the forum is useful for you in terms of writing things down, and we're always here for support if you need it.

Wishing you all the best,

Ben
    Cancer Chat Moderator