Lump above collarbone

Looking for some reassurance or advice 

I am 26 years old. A month or so ago I noticed a pea sized lump just above my collarbone on the left side, it was moveable and tender and I didn't think much of it. Since then I developed a rash that the doctor described as "purpuric?" On my legs , and my skin on legs became quite itchy but bareable. I'd also wake up with random bruising and began just feeling hot constantly but wouldn't have a fever and lost 6-7lbs in 3-4 weeks but my diet had been the same. I would even get breathless and my arms would ache just getting my kids ready .  I saw my doctor who felt my neck and then went and got another doctor to come in and they said they could feel more lumps on the right side of my neck and they could be reactive but were now referring me for bloods, chest X-ray and then referring me to ENT who would most likely do an ultrasound. Around  two days after this appointment the rash has started to spread and the lower part of my stomach has swollen but isn't painful at all. 

I get the bloods done first if this is all clear will that mean everything is ok and I won't need the other scans?

or is there any advice you can give to help me understand everything. 

• No, bloods just give a general overview. Even if something did show up in your bloods, and even if they indicated something, standard bloods tend not to be diagnostic in the absence of other evidence.  Scans etc are used to get a clearer picture. If they think it warrants further investigation, they may take biopsies.

The type of rash you have is called purpura. Purpura itself isn't an illness or condition, it's a symptom of an underlying issue. The rash comes about as your tiny blood vessels (capillaries) are leaking into your skin. Many conditions can cause this, not just certain cancers.

• Can't seem to edit and add to my above post, but upper chest infections can cause it too. TCould tie in with the breathlessness. But if the bloods are fine, reoccurring breathlessness, especially upon exertion, in the absence of an outward illness (cold, flu, covid etc) needs to be investigated regardless.

Did they take your blood pressure?

• Yeah my blood pressure and oxygen were fine