just diagnosed

diagnosed on wednesday- total shock and major denial. iam 35 a nurse non smoker with no family history.everything is happening and changing too quickly. i have lots of support yet still feel so alone and scared

• Hello sorry to hear about your situation. I have a swollen lymph node in my left armpit waiting on biospy the 4th of august. Tuesday, meanwhile im sick losing weight, sweats, i have bad pain under left boob. I been spotting which it seems my gp just brushes it off. If you dont mind me asking what was your diagnosis? Well im here if you want to talk. This forum helps me so much. 

• Hi so sorry to hear your situation. It is so new and will take time for you to come to terms with. Take each day at a time and try to have some "escape" time to yourself. I have found it a lonely journey in spite of support from family and friends but you will meet some special people along the way who really understand what you are going through. Be kind to yourself

• Anga you have come to the right place so no need to feel alone

i remember my first days....they were the worst...but it gets better, belive me

i had throat cancer not a smoker not a drinker I played squash 2 a week and football once a week i also ate very healthily ..... Cancer strikes when it want and to whom it wants

there are a lot of great people on here to help you through what you are going through.  Don't be scared to ask

so whats your diagnosis them

vatch