It's 5 months to the day since my Dad passed away from PC

I miss him. I can't believe I haven't seen him or talked to him in 5 months...and it breaks my heart to know that I'll never be able to talk to him or see him again. I wish I knew where he is. I wish I could hug him. I wish we had more time.

• Hi I visit my mother, father, grandmother, grandfather and youngest son so many times a year I always take them flowers and talk to them I know they will be in when I visit and they are at peace with the world. Best wishes. 

P.s you I will join them one day and my wife as well.

Billy

Pps I would visit more often C Tends to put a block on that. 

• Hi London88, I feel the same about my mum, I'm 7 months down the line. It will get easier, I can talk about my mum now without breaking down....well most of the time. Grief like this, I have never felt before.

I read what you wrote in your introduction, perhaps part of us does change forever, maybe we won't be the same again I don't know.Maybe even stronger? I will miss my mum forever, I understand when you say wish we had more time.

How lucky your dad was, he had you as a daughter.

• Hi, I've just been  reading your post and I'm the same as it's 5.month since my dad's passing and I miss and just would to chat and give him a hug and like you I wish I new were he is