I think I have cancer

hi i'm 16, over the last few weeks i've had some disturbing health decline that has got me feeling uneasy. A couple weeks ago I had symptoms of a heart attack, my chest was heavy and I was in excruciating pain with it, I ignored it. The day after I went to college as usual, I woke up feeling fatigued, sick and weak but I powered through, walking to my bus had me gasping for air when usually it's a piece of cake. When I got to college I felt okay, until my heart started racing and the chest pain came back, I ended up passing out and woke up with my tutor calling first aid. My heart rate dropped from 124 to 34bpm and I was advised to go to the hospital and my brother picked me up. The rest of that day I spent in bed, feeling nauseous and weak, chest pain continued and so did my heart racing. The next day I went to the hospital where they did an ECG and blood test, both of which came back fine and I was sent home. Since then the chest pain is still consistent yet now it is travelling to my back, neck, abdomen and jaw. I still feel fatigue and weak. My skin has been breaking out in hives everytime I shower and has been insanely itchy (I've checked it's not allergies to body wash) I've also gained 30 pounds in a month which usually gaining weight is near enough impossible for me. I've been a smoker since I was 11, I started vaping at 14 and I've quit in the last month. Not all of this links to a certain type of cancer or any at all but I have this gut feeling and it's eating me alive, what do I do?

• Hello William 123,

Withdrawl symptoms as your body readjusts ,and weight gain could point to the fact that smoking had prevented normal weight gain and its just in the process of correction,

Never underestimate what invasive chemicals can do to a body that is in the process of growing into maturity. This being the case it should all settle down to a steady plateau over the coming months,

David