I have enlarged liver and pancreas and 4 large lymph nodes

I'm in so much pain I've got swollen liver and pancreas and I'm anaemic from iron blood in urine I've had liver scan then a ct scan with the injection they found 4 enlarged lymph nodes in abdomen I'm in so much i poo sin under right rib cage and in back and pain left side too and I'm going hot then it goes and I'm cold , I've had endoscopy they took 6 biopsies from my duodenum. I've got colonoscopy on 3rd November then I'm seeing consultant on 9th . I saw registrar last week and I asked him do I have cancer and he said that's what they are trying to find out , if colonoscopy doesn't give answers I'm having ct guided biopsy of one of the lymph nodes , I'm so worried especially as my pain is getting worse each day

• Hello Grankath, 

I just wanted to welcome you to our forum. I can imagine it must be a very stressful time for you while waiting to have your colonoscopy on the 3rd of November and to see the consultant on the 9th. It does sound like you are in a lot of pain and I certainly hope that you get some definite answers very soon. 

I know it is really hard but try not to worry too much or anticipate what it might be. The best thing to do to avoid thinking too much about this is to keep busy and distracted if you can and avoid looking things up online. I can imagine it is hard for you to do this at the moment but it will help you feel a little less anxious. I thought I would also share with you these helpful tips to help you cope while waiting for important news. 

I hope you will also hear from others here who have been through all this before and that they will be along soon to share their story with you. 

Keeping everything crossed for you that everything turns out fine. 

Best wishes, 

Lucie, Cancer Chat Moderator

• Thank you for replying to me I try not to think the worst but it's difficult when in so much pain x