Hysteroscopy

Very fortunate to have had clear results from my uterine biopsy today, it’s been a very stressful few weeks waiting for the results and the impact it would have had on all our lives had it been cancer . I had been through all the stress and upset of cancer when my dad died three years ago from cancer. 

I am very sorry for all you lovely people who have this awful disease and I was especially upset at how many young women have been diagnosed with breast cancer on here . On a positive note treatment has become much better and probably will improve more and more. This is an excellent supportive site , I don’t think anyone knows how a cancer diagnosis feels until they are in that position.

Good luck everyone, stay positive and enjoy life remember no one really knows what tomorrow brings so Carpe Diem ️

• HIGH 5 to you ... it's always wonderfull to hear good results ... some people think it will be hard for others when they have a good result .. but oh my, how lovely to give that hope to others waiting for results ... 

So now you know just how scary this journey is ... you take life by the short and curlies and run with it .. look at things differently ... see the amazing things around you .. don't waist time on miserable uncaring or moany people ... every day is a bonus ... and you can help those waiting for tests and results by your story ...  you go girl .... Chrissie  ; )) xx