husband diagnosed stage 4 prostate cancer

he  cant  quit smoking   he   has   a  psa  undetectable  after  removal   but one  lymph is pos.   is  he  given a  death sentence

• sorry to hear that Deb 

i don't know much about prostate cancer what brought me here was my sister's bowel cancer but take my word it ain't over until it's over

fight the fight.

hugs,

Sandy xx

• Hi Deb There is not a lot of information as regards your husban, you mention he has zero PSA which is very good. If the PSA were to start going up then this would mean PC activity, is his blood checked regularly ? The smoking is not the greatest help but I have seen people smoke and drink heavily and their still here today. Unless you have been told something different by the urologist then your husband should be ok but keep the blood checked. I myself am a stage 4 PC sufferer a lot worse than your husband I have at the moment a PSA of 0.07 which so I am told means there's no activity, been through all the treatments and hopefully I can keep this at bay for a while. Is your husband on any type of hormone medication ? Hope this was helpfull Joe