Hubby

My partner has bowel cancer and secondary liver cancer he's been struggling so much he's had 7 circles already every treatment hits him worse I try to take all the stress he's going through but it's not easy for either of us  he can't eat anything drink nothing  it's horrible to watch him go through this after his treatment 

But all I can say to the people who's looking after loved ones or family member just hang in there all you can do is be there to support them let them no there not alone 

• 26 May 2019  23.45

My hubby too has bowel cancer spread to the liver , the pain and the  tiredness and the weight loss and diarrhoea is relentless. The uncertainty of the future is hard, he’s halfway through six rounds of chemo and I too feel helpless. Just trying to stay positive and upbeat for his sake is so hard but I do it because he’s so positive too 

My thoughts and prayers are with everyone going through this horrific nightmare

• I sit here having a good cry. Reading your post. This is such a dreadful thing cancer. My hubby has bladder cancer had all the treatment cancer has now spread he has tumours in his side, neck under his arms. Nothing else can be done. I do my best and that's all/We can do. Sending all hugs x