Hi I’m a newbie

hi everyone I’m new an I’m not sure what I feel I will gain from writing this dwn... but I feel every one in the nhs has given up on my brother who has a brain tumour... he has so so much to live for he has so much more to achieve an see... how can this be

• Hi there ...

So so sorry your all going through this heartbraking time ...

Unfortunately cancer doesn't care who it touches... age, fitness , no one is safe ... even new born babies have been born with it ...cancer has no compation ...

I've seen a few of your replys and posts ... please be kind to your self, loosing a brother or sister is overwhelming ... it's not fare .. and all I can say is, if they say there's no more treatment.. then maybe that's better then watching him go through chemo and see him loose his battle any way ... 

Sometimes they have to be honest ... try to hold on, and make as many memories as you can with him .. you can't take it away, but holding his hand through this will mean more then you'll ever know ... he needs you now ... and remember he'll always be in your heart .. you will carry him with you through your life ...

I hope you and mum can support each other ... and share tears too and hugs ... and admitting your all scared ... it's about sharing this journey,  my thoughts are with you ... Chrissie x